The position focuses on:
· Software development using mainly J2EE (JSF and JSP) and Oracle PL / SQL.
· Conducting system analysis, unit testing and design utilizing best practices.
· Working on system enhancements, maintenance, debugging and support.
· System integration with external applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Must have hands on experience with J2EE and Oracle PL/SQL development.
· Ability to easily and quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, and work under challenging environment.
· Should be familiar with versioning systems.
· Should have knowledge of NetBeans and Eclipse IDE.
· Experience and knowledge in Apache Struts, Hibernate, Spring Security, PHP, C# and database design and normalization would be a plus.
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required.
wi-tribe Pakistan Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and appreciates diversity in its workforce; women are encouraged to apply for all job positions advertised internally or externally.